Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back in the US


I thought I would give everyone a quick update on our lives since we have left Cameroon.  We arrived safely with only one minimal flight delay into Detroit, Michigan.  We then began our tour of seeing all our various family through the holidays.  We have had lots of adventures as we have been adjusting to the Michigan winter by trying to get outdoors to do some sledding and ice skating!  The prerequisite is to bundle up with lots of layers of clothes, gloves, and hats!  Slowly we are adjusting to the winter cold, but as some of you know that general transition can make you do strange things, ask Leah if you want specific stories as she is a much better story teller than I am!  Overall we are doing well on our road to transition, but it has been strange when people ask us were we are living... our answer has become Homeless, Michigan as we have no specific place to call home currently until I can find a job.  We thank many of our family and friends for your gracious hospitality to us as we have been travelling around Michigan.

On the job front I have been busy applying for job positions as I was before we left Cameroon.  I am in the waiting week this week before I have second interviews next week with a great chance that I may receive multiple offers.  This is a difficult process in seeking God for direction on which job may be the best for me to choose, if I do receive multiple job offers as each have their benefits and drawbacks.  Please pray for God’s direction to be clear and that we would be listening closely to follow and search for where God would place me.

Thanks for your prayers and your support!
Mark and Leah Janowiak

No comments:

Post a Comment