Wednesday, February 3, 2010

update

So I haven't been in writing mode, even though lots to talk about and now I have ten minutes to write.
My husband and myself, recently obtained netflix. Which I love with an ungodly amount. So with some major decisions and life changes we want to make, I felt it appropriate to fast from netflix (and my husband video games) and to try creative ways to fast in our life. Fasting is something I have been doing more and more this last year. I have grown into it, slowing seeing the benefits of it, I feel like its one of the last spiritual disciplines people try to implement into their lives. Don't be like me, experience it sooner. Well I am loving it some much, I might try to use netflix much less, simply because it has inspired working out. Now I am sore but feel great to be honest, I think I am picking it up as a hobby now to exercise to kill board-um instead of T.V.
So just be praying for major life choices! To be announced later!
LJ

No comments:

Post a Comment