Monday, February 8, 2010

Whirlwind of Life

Honestly, I cannot get over the fact- Jesus said trust me, I am going to do great things, follow me. Ok yes I will follow you, not understand your ways, not get what I am doing or why. But my struggle is that you weren't joking around when you said great things.
Our dream is to follow God, to share the good news with people who don't have the good news. Our is to go to Africa, now its starting.
Wycliffe has accepted us or approved if you would like. Sent our information to Cameroon to place us in jobs. WOW. More info to come on that. Time frame is however long it takes to fund raise for a 2 year trip. 6 to 10 months is what I am estimating, but as of right now we are just taking one day at a time.
I am in the midst of this I am applying for a preschool teacher job at a Christian daycare. Oh my goodness, I am feeling like I am having fun just thinking about all the ideas I have to do with the kids! Working interview on thur, we will see from there. I will be working a lot more and doing like 40 hours a week with them!!
the Lord has been so gracious with us, may it be poured out onto others in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment