Thursday, October 7, 2010

Failing daily?

(Older post that wasn't posted)
Have you ever asked for God's presense, not to speak, but to just be near to God. I'm talking about peace, hope and love of God. I am noticing how when it all comes down to it, I don't really long for answers in my life now, I just long for the peace and presense of Jesus. What I hungery and thrist for more than anything is for miricles or impossible (Which God does this) but just to be with Jesus. I just feel beat down most days it seems. Most of which stems for feeling of failure. God used the day I got immunizations to just bathe me in a reality check. MOST PEOPLE FEEL LIKE THEY ARE FAILING. So i have just been praying for Gods love to bathe me in His presense and love.

Here is your reminder: Most everyone feels like they are failing, got uses them and blesses them still!

No comments:

Post a Comment